Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jenn & Andrew's E-Shoot


Photographer Jenn Best lucked out with one of the sunny days that we've been having and shot some amazing photos of Jenn & Andrew for their recent Engagement Shoot.

Here's what Jenn (the Bride) said of their shoot:

"Thanks Jenn for an awesome Sunday afternoon. It was so much fun to hang out with you and pretend we’re celebrities and having a photographer follow us around. I knew you would do a great job, but I’m still blown away by how great the pictures turned out. You are definitely talented. I love how you captured the spirit of that wonderful afternoon. I think this was the funnest part of the wedding planning process so far! I can’t wait to do this again on our wedding day and with our family and friends."

To see more of photos...check out : Jenn Best's blog

No comments: