Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Have you Always wanted to be a Wedding Planner?


This Spring, learn from one of Vancouver's most reputable wedding planning companies.

Become a Wedding Planner with the confidence to lead your clients through an efficient and informative planning journey.

This course is unlike any other currently being offered in Vancouver and is geared at individuals who are not just looking into the possibility of a career as a wedding planner, but rather those who KNOW they want to be a wedding planner and have the desire to learn from the best...

---
Geneve,

Just wanted to drop you a note to say how much I enjoyed the class and field trip. Thank-you for sharing your expertise and experiences with us - very insightful! The course outline covered all aspects of wedding planning and your detailed notes are greatly appreciated. I really enjoyed each class and hearing all your stories - invaluable and entertaining! Upon finishing the course I feel even more strongly that this is the right career path for me. I am really excited to become a wedding planner - something I didn't think of as a "job"! Thanks again and I'm sure I'll be in touch with a question or two!

- Brynn

Spring Term begins April 16th, 2012. Limited seats available!


We promise to inspire, inform & indulge!

No comments: