Friday, March 12, 2010

Weddings and the City...

Here is another entry from Suzie’s planning journey…


Ok, actually have a minute to write as Reese is just waking and still a bit woozy - gotta love it.

Soooo glad to hear you had a great time and enjoyed the sun. I trust you had a cocktail or two for me please as this breastfeeding thing is making me forget what girly libations actually taste like. Might have to have a taste of one prior to the wedding otherwise I am a sure fire to get blitzed on a sniff of something and find myself one of two ways:

#1. Dancing on the tables naked while carrying on as though I am in an all night karaoke bar or,
#2. Passed out in the underground parking garage...hmmm, strangely reminiscent of my high school days.

Either way, neither are pretty. Please add "Re-introduction to Booze" on the list of things to do and once I start weening the wee one off of the boob in a few months, we'll get to it. Oh, and by the way, this could increase the budget.

All right, with that outta the way, on to the other stuff. I do love Garlands and I am sorry that the meeting time tomorrow doesn't work. I could do later or earlier (early or late morning) but I have a hair appt at 1pm that I tried to move and have yet to hear back from her.

If you feel good about them then sure, let's pay the deposit and meet with them after our meeting. I am not imagining a flower explosion at the wedding so, I think if we give them a budget to work with everyone will be happy.

Thanks for the info re: Jayna. I am looking forward to meeting with her.

On another note, I was unsuccessful in drugging Misch however, I have told him that if we don't get it done this weekend I will cease all cooking and cleaning....indefinitely.

Ok, I think that's it. When were you thinking of meeting?

Looking forward to seeing you!

S.


No comments: