Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Tip of the Week

Searching for the perfect wedding reception playlist? Find some inspiration from Brides.com's top 100 Wedding Songs!


1. "A Kiss to Build a Dream On" (Louis Armstrong)

2. "A Moment Like This" (Kelly Clarkson)

3. "A Time for Love" (Tony Bennett)

4. "All I Want Is You" (U2)

5. "All My Life" (K-Ci & JoJo)

6. "All the Things You Are" (Ella Fitzgerald)

7. "All This Love" (Patti LaBelle)

8. "Always" (Willie Nelson)

9. "Always and Forever" (Heatwave)

10. "Amazed" (Lonestar)

11. "At Last" (Etta James)

12. "Back at One" (Brian McKnight)

13. "Betcha by Golly, Wow" (Stylistics)

14. "Beyond the Sea" (Bobby Darin)

15. "By Your Side" (Sade)

16. "Can't Help Falling in Love" (Elvis Presley)

17. "Cherish" (Madonna)

18. "Come Rain Or Come Shine" (Ray Charles)

19. "Come What May" (from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack)

20. "Could I Have This Dance" (Anne Murray)

21. "I Could Not Ask for More" (Edwin McCain)

22. "Crazy for You" (Madonna)

23. "Endless Love" (Diana Ross and Lionel Richie)

24. "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You" (Bryan Adams)

25. "Fallen" (Lauren Wood)

26. "Fields of Gold" (Sting)

27. "For Once in My Life"(Stevie Wonder)

28. "Forever and Ever, Amen" (Randy Travis)

29. "Greatest Love of All" (Whitney Houston)

30. "Here and Now" (Luther Vandross)

31. "I Didn't Know About You" (June Christy)

32. "I Do" (Al Jarreau)

33. "I Got You Babe" (UB40 with Chrissie Hynde)

34. "I Have Dreamed" (Frank Sinatra)

35. "I Saw Her Standing There" (The Beatles)

36. "I Swear" (John Michael Montgomery)

37. "I Will" (The Beatles)

38. "Ice Cream" (Sarah McLachlan)

39. "If This World Were Mine" (Luther Vandross)

40. "I'll Always Love You" (Taylor Dayne)

41. "In Your Eyes" (Peter Gabriel)

42. "Inner Smile" (Texas)

43. "Isn't It Romantic?" (Chet Baker)

44. "It Had to Be You" (Harry Connick Jr.)

45. "It's Your Love" (Tim McGraw and Faith Hill)

46. "I've Got You Under My Skin" (Frank Sinatra)

47. "Just the Two of Us" (Grover Washington Jr. with Bill Withers)

48. "Just the Way You Are" (Billy Joel)

49. "Kiss of Life" (Sade)

50. "Let's Stay Together" (Al Green)

51. "Lifetime" (Maxwell)

52. "Longer" (Dan Fogelberg)

53. "Love" (Musiq)

54. "Love Ballad" (L.T.D.)

55. "Love Is Love" (Culture Club)

56. "Lovely Day" (Bill Withers)

57. "Moonlight Becomes You" (Bing Crosby)

58. "My Love" (Paul McCartney and Wings)

59. "My Love Is Your Love" (Whitney Houston)

60. "My Romance" (Carly Simon)

61. "Never Felt This Way" (Brian McKnight)

62. "Night and Day" (Frank Sinatra)

63. "Nobody Does It Better" (Carly Simon)

64. "Nothing Has Ever Felt Like This" (Rachelle Ferrell and Will Downing)

65. "Only You (And You Alone)" (The Platters)

66. "Open Arms" (Journey)

67. "(Our) Love Is Here to Stay" (Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong)

68. "Overjoyed" (Stevie Wonder)

69. "Ribbon in the Sky" (Stevie Wonder)

70. "Sign Your Name" (Terence Trent D'Arby)

71. "Someone Loves You Honey" (June Lodge)

72. "Someone to Watch Over Me" (Willie Nelson)

73. "Something Beautiful" (Robbie Williams)

74. "Special Part of Me" (Mary J. Blige)

75. "Sweet Thing" (Mary J. Blige)

76. "Take My Breath Away" (Berlin)

77. "Thank You" (Dido)

78. "The Best Is Yet to Come" (Tony Bennett)

79. "The Very Thought of You" (Billie Holiday)

80. "The Way You Look Tonight" (Frank Sinatra)

81. "This Guy's in Love With You" (Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass)

82. "This Will Be" (Natalie Cole)

83. "Truly Madly Deeply" (Savage Garden)

84. "Unchained Melody" (The Righteous Brothers)

85. "Unforgettable" (Nat King Cole)

86. "You Are" (Lionel Richie)

87. "You're Still the One" (Shania Twain)

88. "You're the First, the Last, My Everything" (Barry White)

89. "We'll Be Together" (Sting)

90. "What a Diff'rence a Day Makes" (Dinah Washington)

91. "What a Wonderful World" (Louis Armstrong)

92. "When a Man Loves a Woman" (Percy Sledge)

93. "When You Say Nothing at All" (Alison Krauss)

94. "Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)

95. "You Do Something to Me" (Paul Weller)

96. "You Give Good Love" (Whitney Houston)

97. "You Make Me Feel Brand New" (Stylistics)

98. "You Send Me" (Sam Cooke)

99. "You're in My Heart" (Rod Stewart)

100. "You're the Best Thing" (The Style Council)



We promise to inspire, inform & indulge!

No comments: