Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday's Fabulous Find: Jennifer Williams Boudoir Photography


Buildup your bridal confidence before your walk down the aisle! After a session with Jennifer you are sure to turn that 'walk' into a confident strut!

A one-on-one session with Jennifer will have you looking and feeling your absolute best!

"What I can promise is that I will create images to flatter YOU and best show your personality. I believe every woman is beautiful and it's my job to show you just how gorgeous you are.

Simply bring yourself and your favourite lingerie and accessories for an empowering photoshoot...

"Hair and makeup is included in every package I offer, and my stylists have been hand-picked (by me) for their talents. I want to provide an experience that makes you feel beautiful and pampered, and images that will help you appreciate the true beauty you possess!

Find out more about Jennifer's Boudoir Photography here.


Click here to sign up for DreamGroup's Mailing list!
We promise to inspire, inform & indulge!

No comments: