Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Tip of the Week


What sums up romance more than swaying to the perfect love song for your first dance? The DreamGroup team is well-seasoned with some of the classic swoon-worthy tunes that are very fitting for this special moment of your wedding reception...

Associate Planner, Jayleen Deelman, sheds some light on her romantic favourites!

Don't even get me started on Michael Buble... His most romantic songs are "I'm your man," "Lost," "Everything," and "You don't know me"

"I'm also obsessed with David Grey - "Be mine," Could possibly be my first dance at my own wedding, or "Sail away."

Some other romantic tunes?
  • Smash into you - Beyonce
  • Make a memory - Bon Jovi
  • Talking to the moon & Count on me - Bruno Mars
  • Love story - Taylor Swift
  • She's my kind of rain - Time McGraw
  • You're beautiful - James Blunt
  • Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
Other DreamGroup favourites?
  • Home - Michael Buble
  • Rose or Wind beneath my wings - "His dearest" Bette Midler :)
  • Unchained Melody - Everly Brothers
  • Dance with my father - Luther Vandros
  • I will always love you - Whitney Houston
  • You raise me up - Josh Grobin
  • I dreamed a dream - Susan Boyle
  • Fields of gold - Sting
It's never too early to start jotting down songs for your wedding reception, especially when you are trying to narrow down your first dance together!


We promise to inspire, inform & indulge!

No comments: