Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday's Fabulous Find: Vie Derma Clinic


At Vie Derma Clinic their philosophy is to prevent, correct, and rejuvenate. You will receive an initial skin examination and appropriate treatment tailored to your exact needs.

This Fabulous Find offers a wide range of services to help you look and feel beautiful!

Take it from DreamGroup's Principal Planner, Geneve McNally, who experienced the attention and care provided by Vie Derma Clinic, skincare and rejuvenation at its finest...

My skin did feel and look so much more radiant after just one session! You reminded me that I need to take care of myself better.

It was without a doubt the best and most results driven facial I have ever experienced. I'm certainly a client of Vie Derma!

You can find Vie Derma Clinic at 1150 West Hastings Street, Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel, or visit them online here!


We promise to inspire, inform & indulge!

No comments: