Tuesday, August 28, 2012

DreamGroup Academy Fall Term begins September 17th

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhM4rSSpz3syQws8fhCm2aNcpPmjAEq-Xy9nomSNWkQqPlvaSh-tKHX4mXGP3RchPWqz1uZqTaSw-WcD4zEBUwd6apczgjP1-O3xE79_JavyXCGX2EZ73WBT-RmWEunlSasi-MEIob-P8w/s1600/DGAcademyCrest_large.jpg
 
This Fall learn from one of Vancouver’s most reputable wedding planning companies.

DreamGroup Wedding Planning 101

 Fall Term begins September 17th!  Limited seats available.
 
Become a Wedding Planner with the confidence to lead your clients through an efficient and informative planning journey.

This course is unlike any other currently being offered in Vancouver and is geared at individuals who are not just looking into the possibility of a career as a wedding planner, but rather those who KNOW they want to be a wedding planner and have the desire to learn from the best…

Find out what the course entails by visiting the website for more information

Check out some experiences from past students...

Geneve,

Just wanted to drop you a note to say how much I enjoyed the class and field trip. Thank you for sharing your expertise and experiences with us - very insightful! The course outline covered all aspects of wedding planning and your detailed notes are greatly appreciated. I really enjoyed each class and hearing all your stories - invaluable and entertaining! Upon finishing the course I feel even more strongly that this is the right career path for me. I am really excited to become a wedding planner - something I didn't think of as a "job"! Thanks again and I'm sure I'll be in touch with a question or two!

Brynn

Hi Geneve,

Just wanted to say a big thank you for today and for the venues that you took us to. It put everything that you talked about in class into reality. I thoroughly enjoyed the course and am planning on starting my own company. I really look forward to shadowing you on August 27th !!!!!

Thanks,

Marta

Hi Geneve,

I wanted to thank you for introducing me to the world of wedding planning!!! Initially when I enrolled into the course I was slightly unsure of my motives and intentions within the industry. However after going through the courses and seeing the success that you and Sarah have created I am certain that this is the industry that I want to be in.

Also to note :) I would be more than happy to help out any way I can should you ever need any volunteers. Please do keep in touch.

Sincerely,

Melissa


We promise to inspire, inform & indulge!


No comments: