Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wedding Related Quotes from your Favourite Characters!

Brighten your overcast day with some funny wedding related TV & movie quotes!

SEX AND THE CITY:


Carrie: [off screen] The only thing harder than choosing a spot for your wedding when you hate weddings is choosing a wedding gift for your friend who hates weddings.
Charlotte:
What about a guest book?
Carrie:
There's gonna be like eight of us there. There's no one to keep track of. I can't believe Miranda is getting married.
Charlotte: [holds up heart shaped dish]
This is pretty!
Samantha:
Oh, she'll hate that. Too domestic.
Carrie:
And too bridey.
Samantha:
Yeah, let's try not to piss her off.
Charlotte:
Maybe we should just buy her a stapler, wrap it in brown paper and just smear some dog poo on it! Think she'd be comfortable with that?
Carrie:
Fine. We'll get the dish.


STEEL MAGNOLIAS:


Truvy: What are your colors, Shelby?
Shelby:
My colors are "blush" and "bashful".
M'Lynn:
Her colors are "pink" and pink".
Shelby:
My colors are "blush" and "bashful" Mama!
M'Lynn:
How precious is this weddin' gonna get, I ask you? That sanctuary looks like it's been hosed down with Pepto-Bismol.


THE WEDDING PLANNER:


Geri: Uh Pierre, you know I love you, but if you ever use another carnation in my bouquets I will deport you, ok?


WORKING GIRL:


Tess McGill: What if he doesn't?... pop the question?
Katherine Parker:
I really don't think that's a variable. We're in the same city now, I've indicated that I'm receptive to an offer, I've cleared the month of June... and I am, after all, me.


SABRINA:


Maude Larrabee: Did Elizabeth pick out her dress yet?
Mrs. Ingrid Tyson:
We're still working on the guest list. Six hundred so far, and that's just on our side!
Patrick Tyson:
That's not a wedding, it's a town.
Mrs. Ingrid Tyson:
Stop, it's going to be wonderful! Elegant but simple, lavish but tasteful...
Patrick Tyson:
Cheap but expensive!



Click here to sign up for DreamGroup's Mailing list!

We promise to inspire, inform & indulge!

No comments: