Thursday, August 4, 2011

Want to Know what He's Really Thinking Before the Wedding?


Find out what some guys say really goes on in a man's mind before the big day...

  • Getting married is big news, but not necessarily the only thing a guy wants to talk about. “It was a little awkward [telling everyone], 'Hey, we're engaged!' But Facebook made it easier... I couldn't wait for it be over so people can start asking me about other things."
  • "Wedding planning is the worst... Deciding on the tables was way more complicated than I imagined."
  • "I was worried about the families getting along at the wedding... Especially because my parents are divorced and their families don't get along well. Add another family in the mix and it could get messy.”
  • “I was flat-out afraid of getting a little too emotional during the ceremony. My brother-in-law told me how his brother was a slobbering mess at his wedding, and I did not want that to be me.”
  • "I checked the sports calendar when we were picking the date... We ended up with the weekend of the PGA Championship, but I decided that was OK. Plus, we would be done by Sunday afternoon, so I could watch the end of the final round."
  • "I don't want to get bombed and either make an ass out of myself or forget part of the night... I thought, Better make sure I don't get too drunk. You don't want to be 'that guy' at your own wedding."
  • "I wanted to make sure I spent some time with each guest... I still managed to mess it up. At the rehearsal dinner, I made it to two out of 11 tables. At the wedding, I made it to maybe five out of about 18.”
  • "Please, I beg of you, don't go off the grid and buy us a crystal candy bowl for a gift... "
  • "Do we have to send one to that relative no one likes who won't come anyway?"


We promise to inspire, inform & indulge!

No comments: